“Latest Market Overview for Micro-irrigation Market Research Report
Global Micro-irrigation Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Micro-irrigation market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Deere & Company
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
- Lindsay Corporation
- EPC Industries
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Netafim Ltd.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- The Toro Company
- Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co.
- Elgo Irrigation Ltd.
- Antelco Pty Ltd
- Kothari Group India
Get Sample PDF of Micro-irrigation Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100682
Description of Micro-irrigation Market: The global micro-irrigation market has been estimated at USD 5.6 billion in 2014. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Sprinkler irrigation system accounts for 50% share of the global micro-irrigation market.
Growth in Drip Irrigation
Drip irrigation is showing a stronger growth at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2018-2023. It increases the water use efficiency by 80%-90%. Drip irrigation results in lower water consumption, because of reduced leaching fraction. The two major player in drip irrigation systems are Jain Irrigations Systems Ltd, and Netafim.
Rapid Growth in Greenhouse Vegetable Production
Micro irrigation can improve the productivity of vegetables through greenhouse system is by 70%. This is owing to the fact that the micro-irrigation entails the slow and regular application of low pressure water directly to the root zone of the crops. Along with water, fertilizer losses are also minimized and fertilizer cost are thus reduced and farmers can irrigate more crops area per unit of water used. The labor requirement for weeding, fertilizer, and irrigation are less as compared to other irrigation system.
â¢ In 2017, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd acquired Australian agri-tech firm, Observant Pty Ltd. This acquisition will help in strengthening the companys base, and also bring up new product portfolio in micro-irrigation systems and enhance its presence in Australia & New Zealand.
â¢ In 2017, The Toro Company had launched new high-quality micro distribution tubing. The new product serves a broader variety of the most demanding nursery and agricultural applications, especially for water and fertilizer distribution solutions.
â¢ In 2014, The Toro Company introduced the pressure-compensating sprinkler, which was specifically designed for the nursery application.
â¢ In 2014, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd launched integrated solar-powered micro-irrigation systems for small farmers, which would ensure reliability of water supply and power supply.
Major Key Players are Jain Irrigation Systems, Netafim, Rivulis, EPC Industries, Deere & Company, and Harvel
Micro-irrigation Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Micro-irrigation Market players in detail. Micro-irrigation Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100682
The Global demand for Micro-irrigation Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Micro-irrigation Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Further, in the Micro-irrigation Market research reports, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Micro-irrigation is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, price analysis of various Micro-irrigation Market key companies is also covered.
- Competitors– In this section, various Micro-irrigation industry-leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Micro-irrigation Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also measured in this section for the numerous regions.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Micro-irrigation Market. This part also shelters light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export statistics are also given in this part.
- Other analyses– Apart from the above-mentioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Micro-irrigation Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. In addition, SWOT analysis for new projects and viability analysis for new investment are included.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Micro-irrigation Market of many Micro-irrigation Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.