“Latest Market Overview for Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market Research Report
Global Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Georg Fischer Limited
- Kspg Ag
- Ryobi Aluminum Casting Ltd.
- Trimet Aluminum Se
- Martinrea Honsel
- Montupet S.A.
- Ksm Castings
- ALBERT HANDTMANN
- METALLGUSSWERK Gmbh & CO. KG
- Brabant Alucast
- Saint Jean Industries
- Officine Meccaniche Rezzatesi
- Pace Industries
- Endurance Technologies Private Limited
- Shiloh Industries
Get Sample PDF of Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100306
Description of Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market: The Global Automotive Parts Aluminum Die-Casting Market was estimated at a value of about USD 32.72 million in 2017. The industry is forecasted to register a CAGR of over 6.95% over the forecast period.
Demand from the electric vehicle segment
With the growing concern for optimizing energy consumption and reducing CO2 emissions has led to the introduction of regulations for the automotive industry. The regulation of emissions standard for vehicles in particular has led to a paradigm change, resulting in the promotion of innovative concepts for the construction of light automotive components. In addition to substituting heavy materials, such as steel, with lighter metals like aluminum, the use of structural die-cast components also contributes to reducing the weight of automobiles.
Electric or hybrid vehicles also benefit significantly, where drive and powertrain elements such as electric motors can be manufactured using structural components made of die-cast aluminum, zinc and copper. Electric vehicle industry has been rapidly developing internationally due to a confluence of factors such as emission norms, industry shifts and shift in consumer preferences. Demand for electric and hybrid vehicles is increasing because of growing environmental concerns regarding CO2 emissions and efforts by government authorities (EC) and programs (such as Europe NCAP) to make vehicles more fuel-efficient. With the recovery of the economy in many countries, real income of the people is expected to grow up, along with the shift of consumer preference to fuel efficient vehicles, which will further increase the adoption of electric vehicles in the forecast period.
Cost issues and resource inefficiencies
The decisions and measures adopted by the global regulatory authorities to protect the climate are having a significant impact on the aluminum casting foundries. The European Union has plans to bring down the primary energy usage to around 20% by the year 2020. The energy savings target (i.e. to cut primary energy usage) has been formulated for the subsequent period, extending to the year 2050.
The renewables reallocation charges imposed by the German Renewable Energies Act on Germany, one of the worldâs top three automakers, impacts the cost of electrical energy. Although die-casting being an energy-intensive process, the die-casting companies cannot apply for an exemption from, or reduction of the reallocation charge, payable under Â§41 subs of the German Energy Taxation Act (EnergieStG).
Almost 8% of the production costs in die casting go to energy costs; hence, the uncertainties in natural gas and petroleum price also influence the industry, drastically increasing overall production cost.
Die-cast tooling and die-cast engineering require a significant degree of capital. Additionally, the usage of metals as raw materials comes with price instability and any fluctuations in the global economy, influx in exchange rates, make the cost of raw materials volatile. Demand side of the aluminum and zinc alloy market is pressurizing the supply side and prices are further expected to grow up during the forecast period.
Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market players in detail. Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report: ? Provides latest insights into the Global Automotive Parts Aluminum Die-Casting Market.? Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the automotive industry segmented by production process type, application type and by geography. ? Analyses the market scenario with the help of Porterâs Five Forces Analysis.? Forecasts the market volume and value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints. ? 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100306
The Global demand for Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Further, in the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market research reports, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, price analysis of various Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market key companies is also covered.
- Competitors– In this section, various Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting industry-leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also measured in this section for the numerous regions.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market. This part also shelters light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export statistics are also given in this part.
- Other analyses– Apart from the above-mentioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. In addition, SWOT analysis for new projects and viability analysis for new investment are included.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market of many Automotive Parts Aluminum Die Casting Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
For More Reports: Click Here